my bug is kinda big oli ..... only internet explorers tho
dont know how easy it is to fix...but it goes as follows
this is my site www.askmspopular.com
when i used to run the 1.24 beta... i could not have a poll on my frontpage in conjuction with 2 google ads...
when the page would load...sometimes it owuldnt load the entire right column....sometimes it would semi-load then an operation aborted error.
But with one google ad present the operation aborted error went from having an 80% chance of showing for all users...to having a 50% chance of showing
when i disable the poll module on the frontpage... the site will run as normal 100%.
and it will also run 100% using the older poll program you have for joomla 1.0 that runs on legacy
i really want to have a pollxt on my frontpage...as you see i have them fine on my other section pages...
i wonder what gives...