Regardless if we're in a economic crisis or not... The best way to make money is to keep your customers happy. The happier they are, the more they buy.
This article might give you some ideas how to make your customers happy.
One of the most important things in a seller-customer relationship is trust... How can you manage trust? Show the customer that you care... (Automatically) send him an email thanking him for choosing your product and tell him some good reasons, why he should come back. Offer benefits like additional downloads. The customer will understand that you don't want him to just pay money once, but that this might become a longterm relationship and he will come back again.
To retain customers is easier than to find new customers
It's always easier and less costly to sell to an existing customer than to find a new customer. Use your existing customer base, make special offers to keep them happy, give a discount to them for new versions or related products
Downloading files can go wrong. This is neither your fault, nor the customers, this is technology... However if something goes wrong you have to make sure, that your customer is able to try again immediately. This saves you a lot of time (if you don't have to send the product manually) and makes the customer happy (because he can get the product without having to wait for your response)
Pay to Download XTpro
"Pay to Download XTpro" (P2Dpro) is the commercial version of the free P2D component. In addition to the functions and features available in the free version, among others P2Dpro adds the following main features:
- Sending of Emails after purchase is completed. Emails may contain a download link and/or can have the purchased file attached.
- Product Registration & Download again: To improve customer service you can offer a product registration and the possibility to download the purchased files again to your customers
- Upgrades: Provide special offers to your customers who already purchased a product.
- Paid Content: Allow access to certain articles (Joomla content) only if the customer paid for it
- Dashboard: A quick overview of todays, last weeks, last months, ... sales
- Security: The pro Version allows to configure a file storage path that could be outside of your public html folder for increased security.
Additional benefits of the commercial version include:
- early availability of new functions & features
- support priority
- free manual
P2Dpro is available now for only € 24,99.
By clicking on the button below you will be redirected to the paypal.com page to complete the purchase. Please note that you agree to our terms of sales by completing the purchase.
If you do not yet have a paypal account you can create a paypal account easy and quick.